Amy Franko Associates LLC collects personal data to ensure a productive relationship with. We will not sell, rent, share or otherwise disclose your personal data to anyone, except as necessary to provide our services or as otherwise described in this Policy, without first providing you with notice and the opportunity to consent.
1. Data Collection
The personal data collected varies and may include information you provide, such as your name, physical address, email address and telephone number. We may also automatically collect information about how you use the Sites, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Sites. The information automatically collected may be associated with a unique identifier as well as with any other personal data you have provided.
Amy Franko Associates LLC’s website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18, and it will not knowingly collect personal data from any person under the age of 18.
2. Data Use
a. Google Analytics
- We use Google Analytics to understand website visitor behavior. This helps us understand what content our visitors find most valuable.
3. Data Storage & Your Rights
We will collect and process your personal data only when we have 1) your consent to do so; 2) an agreement in place with you or your company; 3) a legal obligation to do so; 4) another legitimate business interest or 5) to protect your vital interest or that of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where Amy Franko Associates LLC relies on a legitimate interest to process your personal data, such as an agreement with Amy Franko Associates LLC, you have the right to object. Your rights also include the right to access, correct, update, export or delete your personal data. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org with any request, and we will respond within 14 days. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, if you exercise your right to be forgotten, your personal data will be deleted from Amy Franko Associates LLC’s systems, and you will receive confirmation of such. Amy Franko Associates LLC will also notify its business partners and third-party data processors of your request and direct them to also delete your personal data.
Amy Franko Associates LLC may disclose your information to business partners or third-party data processors in accordance with a properly-executed court order or as otherwise required by law.
a. Your California Privacy Rights
In addition, under California law, you may have the right (up to two times in any 12-month period) to request more information about Amy Franko Associates LLC’s collection, use, disclosure, and sale of personal data about you including:
- The categories of personal data about you that we have collected in the preceding 12 months and the categories of sources of that information,
- The categories of sources from which we have collected that information in the preceding 12 months,
- The commercial or business reason(s) we have collected, used, disclosed, or sold that information, and
- The categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed or sold that information in the preceding 12 months.
- In addition, upon receipt of a verifiable request from you establishing your identity, you may have the right to know about the specific pieces of personal data that we have collected about you and/or shared with third parties in the preceding 12 months.
You may also have the right to request deletion of personal data about you that we have collected or maintained, which we will honor subject to certain limitations set forth in California law.
If you are a California consumer and you or your authorized agent would like to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at email@example.com. When we process your request, we require you to provide certain personal data about you in order to verify your identity in accordance with requirements under CCPA. This may include your first and last name, email address, physical address, telephone number, and information about your relationship with us or other information needed to verify your identity. Amy Franko Associates LLC will not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of these rights.
4. Disclosure and Transfer of Data
Using the Internet to collect and process information about you may involve the transmission of data internationally. Therefore, by browsing Amy Franko Associates LLC’s site, you acknowledge and agree to the processing of your information in this way. By agreeing to Amy Franko Associates LLC’s transfer of your information to third parties, you are deemed to have consented to any transfer of your information to a third party that Amy Franko Associates LLC works with outside the European Union.
Personal data collected in the course of Amy Franko Associates LLC’s business activities, may be transferred from time to time to its subsidiaries and affiliates and their personnel across our global organization, as well as to our third-party service providers located throughout the world, including in countries where the local law may grant you fewer rights than you have in your own country. Additionally, the Sites may be viewed and hosted by Amy Franko Associates LLC and our third-party service providers anywhere in the world. Where required by law, we have put in place legal mechanisms designed to ensure adequate data protection of your personal data that is processed by Amy Franko Associates LLC subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party service providers, including the transfer of your personal data to countries other than the one in which you reside.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- If disclosure is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person;
- To protect our property, services and legal rights;
- To prevent fraud against Amy Franko Associates LLC, our subsidiaries, affiliates and/or business partners;
- To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
- To comply with any and all applicable laws.
Amy Franko Associates LLC has commercially appropriate measures in place to ensure your information is protected against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental loss or destruction. We also have systems in place to authenticate, monitor, audit and encrypt your information. Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee that information in our care will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account information and your computer.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about Amy Franko Associates LLC’s GDPR compliance or data privacy, or would like to submit a request related to your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.